virgo

I'm so tired of being alone . Every connection is empty and just lust filled. Noone can handle talking to me every one has something to say about how I talk to them. I feel lost with no true direction. Every path I thought was for me has ceased to exist and I feel like a kid still waiting to grow up. I can't seem to change my perspective nothing I learn seems to fit so I discard it and end up still hungering for fufillment. I can tell a tale but I can't tell my story. I still haven't figured out the plot line. I made some calculated errors and now I am paying for it in spades. I thought these last few moves was going to lead me to my final path of success. I thought Iwas heading towards success and comfort. I thought my forever was around the ocorner. I had started my spirtual journey and opened up so many doors. I was so eager. Now my solar lexus is blocked. I have become controlling, i have no direction and i am overly agressive. My intelligence can't save me. I can't seem to avoid making head strong decisions like i did i my youth and the consequences are still more than i bargained for. I just wanted to be wined and dind by a lover and cherished. I tried to utlize people who seemed to attract love and that failed me. I used them and they alled pulled away. Noone wants to draw me near.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn