Virgo

I feel like its time for me to be strong. I have given some much of myself away and now I just want to share with you alone. You bring light to the dark in every soul. I didn't realize the blessing you was destined to be. I thought you were a blockage in my movements in life. I didn't understand that you would be a source of information and support. I pushed and attacked and thought my hand was hidden. I came for your postionand even attacked your business. I had no idea how strong you truly was. Please don't hurt me even though I deserve it. I would like a chance to make it up to you. My heart is hurt at the betrayl i dealt you. I want to grow with you. I hope I haven't totally missed my chance. Please go talk to the ancestors and see if they will forgive me and let me back in your energy. I love your fucking vibe , your love is soothing and you ease people's lives. You are so creative i envy you and I wish i had your gifts. That is why i alienated you. I like you and I thought I wouldn't. I held my own preconcieved ideas of who you was supposed to be and you was never going to measure up. I made you unhappy. I made you feel unwlecome. I ignored your beautiful spirit. You was blossoming right in front of my eyes and i was jealous. Your pain shouldnt have made me ebvyyou but it shaped you into this phenonmal person. You are so wise and experienced thru your pain. You even pray for those who spitefully use you. I have been sitting back watching you move to higher spiritual ground. I now our ancestors are watching over you, blessing you repeatedly especia;;y since our family has turned its back on you. I thought you would be so desperate for affection you would chase after me. I thought you was so desperate for love you would put up with hate. I didn't genuinely appreciate our connection. It's been so long i don't veb remeber your essence. I just know you brightened the room and i should have appreciated it more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn