lime

Changes are on the horizon. Your connection is going beter then you think. As this connection expands there will be NO morebeing stuck in the past. No more other women stalking or causing issues. There was so many oprions but none of them ever compared to you. You are not only the best move you are the only move. You have taught me self love and confindence. You taught me to find my inner happiness. I don't see trouble or chaos with you I see peace and abundance. I don't want to keep missing out on the fertile life I know I can have with you. If I have to I am gonna take you away to have some time to learn you for real this tome. I want to show you I am stable, flexiable and that togther we can grow. I also want to show you I am not jealous of your gifts I celebrate you. I am not trapped in illusions. I won't just jump into things. I do know that the sun isn't always shinig but you are my sky. In the midst of allof this I am working on me too. I have been thinking about asking you to go camping with me. I know I am still involved with others but I still want YOU. I am not running away from you.I am depressed and acting out because I can't get to you.I actually am kinda suicidal right now. If I could just talk to you maybe I can convince you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn