Scorpio

You to them: NO matter where I am I feel you. I am trying to figure out what went wrong. You are protected fromme and Icant just pop upon you. I am jealous of you, defensive about my behavior , codependant on your good enery, I'm hiding stalking and plotting on you all cuz my throat chakra is closed. I want to force you to make a choice. I want you to choose me and I had no idea I had made it nearly impossible for you to do so. I hurt you because I was busy watching others hurt you. I hate sitting back knowing I'm just destined to watch you. I should have took youout more. I should have wined and dined you. I should have changed a long time ago. I should have kept my promises to you. I know there will be no more oppurtunities. I know you are tired of my games. You are going to have the decadant life you deserve I just know it. I am surprised that you hid so much in you. If I would have just taken the time instead of playing stupid games I would have gained so much knowledge from you. I was a cheater and a liar of course you had no real faith in me. I was acting like such a loser. L am still not ready for love after all this time. I have to many broken connections in my family. If you would allow me I would have a superficial life with you.I see how unique you are so capturing you was akways the goal. How you saw thru everything to stay 10 steps ahead still puzzles me. Where does your insight come from? Truth is not my love language or kink. I guees I still need some lessons. Man sometimes I just miss you. I am broken. I was trying to keep my desire for something real for you quiet, but the streets know. I was a energy Vampire.I don't have that It factor when it comes to staying in the spot light like you do. While I was trying to ruin your life my karmic and their karmic has been causing me problems as well. Something going to go down this fall and I am not prepared. I like to believe I run these streets but I can't run anything not even your sheets. I can't see whats coming for me. I feel so weak. Nothing I do will sync so I can try to come back to you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn