Song message 6


 It ain't Over Til It's Over~ Lenny Kravitz: 

Here we are, still together

We are one
So much time wasted
Playing games with love
… So many tears I've cried
So much pain inside
But baby, it ain't over till it's over
So many years we've tried
To keep our love alive
But baby, it ain't over till it's over
… How many times did we give up
But we always worked things out
And all my doubts and fear kept me wondering, yeah
If I'd always always be in love
You Got It~ Vedo: Oh yeah, it's time to mix it up
And get ya glow girl
I know that you gon' get it
You got so much
Don't let nobody tell you that's it's over
I want you to know that girl
You got it, you got it
Oh yeah, yeah, yeah
You got it, you got it
Oh yeah, yeah, yeah
Yea, you my lil baby
I'm gon' make it known
Let that nigga hate, girl
What is he gon' do
Get back your honor
It's cool I know you stayed down
Girl fuck that drama
If it ain't bout da money bounce
You know you the shit
I don't even gotta say-ay
I know you gon' win shawty
You just gotta play-ay
Girl I'm gon' let you know you got it
Every chance that I get don't you doubt it
No, I'm not perfect but I
Promise I'm worth it
Girl you know you deserve it
Stop playing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn