Song Message Part 1


My Girl~Temptations
I don't need no money, fortune, or fame I've got all the riches baby one man can claim Well I guess you'd say What can make me feel this way..


You are my sunshine~ Christina PerriThe other night dear, as I lay sleeping I dreamed I held you in my arms
When I awoke, dear, I was mistaken. So I hung my head and I cried.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm yours~ Stevie WonderHere I am, baby You got my future in your hands Here I am, baby You got my future in your hands I've done a lot of foolish things. That I really didn't mean, yeah, yeah, didn't I?

Long walk~ Jill Scott: Your background it ain't squeaky clean (shit) Sometimes we all got to swim upstream
You ain't no saint, we all are sinners But you put your good foot down and make your soul a winner I respect that, man you're so phat

Let me clear my throat~ O.D.B.Now all the ladies in the place. If you got real hair, real fingernails. If you got a job, you going to school And y'all need nobody to help you handle. Your business make some noise
And you're all that, plus supreme. Then you're humble man I'm numb. Yo with feeling, I can feel everything that you bring

My Secret~ Xscape:If anybody knew that it was you and your house That I was creepin' to all the time
I'd probably still do it 'Cause I find it hard to keep you off of my mind, baby

Supersonic~ J.J. FadI'm light-skinned, devastatin' I know one thing that he is hatin' That's right, 'cause doll, I think I'll take your man and you made him  Always rappin', always clappin', everybody say I'm happy
If you try to hang with me, you should finally, truly see I'm always rockin', never stoppin', devastatin' rappin' lady When I'm on the microphone to see here all these imitators Figure is the difference is that everybody say I'm different There's no other angel lover Everybody know I'm covered Clientele is a pearl, everybody know in jail To the beat so you can tell everybody know your cell
A sama lama lama lama doo ma nama seema nama Lama nama doo ma nama lama nama seema nama
Lama nama doo a nama nama nama seema lama Lama nama seema nama doo ma nama hama, yeah
Yeah, that was it That's it (That's it)

I put a Spell on you~ Annie LennoxI put a spell on you Because you're mine You know I love you I love you I love you I love you anyhow And I don't care If you don't want me I'm yours right now

Dedicated to my homies~ Master PA lifetime of memories Going down the drain Id like to keep steppin'
But I can't get past the pain I tip my 40 to your memory Take a drink, and I Stop to think, and I know one day soon We'll be, we'll be hangin' out

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn