Song Message

 


Incapable~ Keyshia Cole:

Oh what a oh what a feeling The one that I thought that I needed Was Incapable incapable of needing me back Incapable incapable of loving like that Oh what a oh what a feeling The one that I thought that I needed Was Incapable incapable of needing me back Incapable incapable of loving like that

Laugh Now, Cry Later~ Drake:When he tell the story, that's not how it went Know they be lyin', a hundred percent Moved out the Ritz and forgot 'bout the Bent' Valet just called me to tell me come get it Knocked that boy off and I don't want no credit If it was me, they wouldn't regret it Left me for dead and now they wan' dead it, yeah Heart is still beatin', my niggas still eatin' Backyard, it look like the Garden of Eden Pillow talk with 'em, she spillin' the tea And then shawty came back and said she didn't mean it It's hard to believe it

Slow Motion~ Charlotte Lawrence:

I wish that I could hate you, my baby The colors are fading out Is it quiet where you're sleeping? Your records, my empty house I wish I knew what you were feeling Fighting every instinct while you hold your pride (pride) Back to the beginning, it swallows my mind You're all that I think about I even see you when I'm dreaming I wish that I could hate you, my baby I wish that when I left, you'd have chased me I didn't wanna change, but you made me Now you're telling all your friends that I'm crazy Hard to believe that you ever really loved me I made believe that you cared when you touched me I know I'll be movin' on in slow motion

No More Drama~ Mary J. Blige:

Ouh, it feels so good When you let go of all the drama in your life Now you're free from all the pain (free from all the pain) Free from all the game (free from all the game) Free from all the stress (free from all the stress) So find your happiness I don't know Only God knows where the story ends for me But I know where the story begins It's up to us to choose Whether we win or lose And I choose to win

Falsetto~ Dream :She telling all her homies I'm the real deal

Every time she leave the crib shawty be coming right back She talking dirty all up in my ear And I'm finna put this dog right on her kitty cat I wasn't gon show you up But then you got that liquor in you Calling last night fluke Acting like she didn't remember I hopped up out the linen and i'm finna defend my title Finna put your ass to bed Tell me which way would you like it Talkin all that shit soon as I hit Now I got her talkin like this (whoa oh oh oh oh)

What you want~ Mase:Hey Mama, why don't you come here to Papa?

You don't like the way your tata's lookin at Shada?
In a 600 ain't no smokin cigada
Come over here I think i see your baby botta
There go the limit to my casha
If you in a rush you call me manana
Whatever you need girlfriend I got the whole enchilada
Just the way you like it Mase gonna do you propa
Girl I can tell you was meant for me
I can tell by the way you was sent for me
While I'm on tour trying to make them centuries
And they ask who your man you better mention me
If you dont you know you got a problems
If you want no beef girlfriend dont start none
And it just so happens that I'm seing cash
Cause you messed up a lot just trying to be phat
And I aint gonna ask who smashed the E-Class
Pull up to the rib with the whole front crashed
Now you wanna laugh and think thats the past
If you ever lie again that will be your ass

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn