why you in my grill?


 City Girls~ Top Notch: I just got my hair did, then shit on hoes like it's a hobby

Every bitch that hate on me got a ugly face and a botched body
I ain't goin' there, that's an opp party (nah)
I'm a bad bitch, I'm a Black Barbie (haha)
Any nigga I call bro, they fuck bitches and catch bodies
Ain't no more play time, they like cut the lights, it's daytime
I told my nigga he betta act right
'Cause to fuck with me, it's a wait line
Bitch, better move when I come through
Fine, short, thick, shit, I'm like 5'2" (ah)
Don't wanna kick it or I don't wanna be cool (ah, ah)
Beefin' with who, bitch? I don't know you
I don't cock block or cop pleas
I'm the baddest bitch on your newsfeed (ayy)
Y'all got spin, but who the news feed?
(Y'all got spin, but who the newsfeed?)
I'm in the sky box, you in the nose bleeds (damn)
Fly bitches need privacy
Shy niggas say hi to me (hi)
Broke boys say bye to me
Period

Even with options around you need to be aware of who is for you and who  isn't. Just because people are offering for you to lean on them doesn't mean they can or should be the ones to hold you up in times of need. 
You have your eye on your ideal partner though. Someone who can operate in every area of your life. A jack or Jane of al trades.
Collaboration can lead to a healthy long partnership as long as their boundaries are supported. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn