Letter from your person


Hey,

You are on my mind at night. You haunt my dreams. This craving for another person is not what I am used to. I have been asking the universe for patience as I have been having some arguments with myself due to a unwillingness to face the man in the mirror. 

I have this emptiness inside and I don't know how to fill it a f it makes me feel incomplete. I feel sluggish and unproductive. 

Please don't let this connection slip away. You bring out the best in me. 

This space we are in where we don't speak where we aren't connected feels so imbalanced. 

I am leaving my person. I know that is the biggest issue. Not to say my behavior isn't one as well. I am just saying that I know that is the biggest issue between us. 

I know I can't talk my way back into your heart and life. My actions need to line up with where you are and I can't plateau either I have to keep growing. 

I know now I didn't do right by you. I am sorry I should've known better. 
Sidebar: I love it when you dress up

I don't want you to reject me. I'm terrified I'm going to finally get up the courage for you to just abandon me. I can stand the thought that this is the end of you and me. 

I am so broken can't you see I need time to heal? I need you to be my healer. I want to be your healer. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn