Distance made my heart weep.. come back???

I wanna tear dat ass up. I have grown... in a lot of ways. You bring light to my dark world. Without you I'd still be dead inside. I want to make this work. I know now what i have done to mess things up and I am going to change all of that. I got some ideas and I want try some taboo type things witchu. I see you moving on and I want to catch up. I don't want you being independant anymore I want you connected to me. I will protect you from my mother I know now she is your opp. I didn't understand why and now I get it doesnt matter I am just going to take care of you. I know you can handle yourself, but I see now you shouldn't have to. I didn't get that just you loving me wasn't going to blind you to my actions it just blinded your heart. You refused to accept me for me because you saw thru the facade. Thank you for seeing the real me. I see that im finally doing what you need. I didn't imagine that I wasn't paying attention before but now i know. I should have also stood up for myself and walked toward you sooner. I miss you. I think i have learned my lessons in love. I am manifesting our future I want what you have always wanted. I thought it was a trap. I thought you was just saying that stuff. I thought you was pretendng to care I thought you was coming up with ideas to trick me. I didnt know you told the world you loved me. I didnt know that when you told me you would scream it from the roof tops if I needed you to you would. Little did i know you would tell the world thru your work. Everyone knows you really love me no matter what. I mean they dont know its me but they know that guy is lucky. Well its about time i start really being that guy for the girl who loves him so much. She deserves that guy times 10. I don't get how that guy is me but if she belives it It has to be true. No matter where i go I feel your presence. It keeps me sane. I think I got it almost all planned out. Stop rushing me in the 5d. I am determined to do anything to have you in the rest of my life. I want to learn everything about you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn