Your hater is a piece of work

You been working putting in over time Trying to prove your motion is stronger then mine. Thinking I'm impressed by the hype I promise you that don't make you my type. I saw your heart and I thought #hesmine sweet, thoughtful, kind. Glow up, grow up whatever it worked. Opened your mouth and I soon wanted to know more of what was in your head, but seducing me was where those thoughts lead. Not to please me or to enjoy, but to make you feel like a man not a boy. Desperate for admiration, bring down a reclusive to be admired at for stopping their evasion was the plan. Ohh boy your such a strong man. Now your scratched up and beaten for thinking my loving was for the weakened... now you see I'm not the one to be mistreatin' Pockets shedding like sheep needing to be shorn. You on your knees prayin on the holy horn. Hoping Saint Peter, Elvis, Jesus or the Devil will pick up the phone anyone, but God. He's not the Father you want to answer to. What will it take one lung or two?? Cancer , a std??? HE gave you what you desired ME and you got scared and have the nerve to cry and ask ," Father, God, why me?? " Why you? Why me?? You could have found Tabitha, Christy or Brittany. I dunno pick a name, but I'm sure there was plenty willing and desperate to #playagame with your ass #jigsaw. All that judging and your wrong and alone not even close to the #friendzone plotting like your #AlCapone
I didn't ask for your attention, but I responded now you wanna go power for power ok #Goldar
make my day. You and your minions are like #putties on a good day too bad unlike your #RitaRepulsa
and #Scorpina ( was that her name??? that's how much I dont care, but back to what I was saying) i don't need a magic stick to make my monster grow. I'm more like #captainplanet telling folks #ThePowerIsYours
because folks like you will #taketheireverything blame them and run. You thought I was naive well stuck in #elmosworld its not so fun now is it #Rocco you #zoey turned tail and ran leaving you standing outside and I got a frying pan. Oh you wanna leave #sesamestreet aight bet but I'm sorry #gaston where you go I can't be. I'm going #home where i'll always be treated like a honored guest appreciated and celebrated. Oh you wanted that for me too??? When was i supposed to know that before or after you lock me up for not drinking from your poisonous cup or chasing you like a bumbling fool like life gets better with proximity to you? I'm the blessing!!! I make people feel safe feel like home you could have been learning and healing with me instead at home scorned wish you hadn't been born. I know what I can do you ain't seen shit, but its gonna take a whole lot to more then some silver tongue shenanigans. You had your chances you blew them all thinking your worth would erase the gall that you are in my past not even worth a booty call.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Khepri, leo,virgo,sagittarius,cancer

virgo

Will you be my girlfriend/boyfriend? Please be mine...