Heal and move!!

No more draining paramours who love-bomb you to rush you into intimacy. You know better, so now you do better, regardless of your age. You have had enough #lovelessons to understand the game and you lose less often now. I hear next season you will be undefeated. I'm hearing "Let's dance, let's shout, shake your body down to the ground," and "I'm sitting so #message, get up, move that #sacralchakra, shake that energy off you as you move forward". You might be on a platform and you got the #alphabetmafia watching you. Beware people coming trying to reconnect and those who try to connect too fast. You got this by yourself, so be careful who you allow to share your bounty. The wrong ones will come in trying to control you. Don't forget the lessons of the past. You didn't get here because of another's influence; you stepped down this path because you needed change.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salty ass ops

I'm riding solo

Leo